JBLU CONTRACT, round two.."DING"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
F9 Driver said:
Try Stubbs in AUS (9th and Red River I think.) Also try Iron Cactus on 6th. 100+ different kinds of tequila:)

Get some mashed yams with vanilla ice cream on top at Stubbs after the BBQ.... GOOD STUFF:)
Rudy's, AKA the worst bbq in Texas is pretty good too.

Now we're talking ... ribs...

Montgomery Inn... Montgomery Ohio... north side of Cincinnati..

Montgomery Inn Boathouse... on the Ohio River in Cincinnati...

Unbelieveable ribs....

Wake up guys....

jetblue320 said:
Please, don't say guys (plural) just say guy. And the sooner this putz leaves (refering to 2Dogs) the better!!!
8vATE, jetblue320, and maybe you to PsubS,

I'm really sorry you don't like to hear what some of us have to say. But this is the USA and it's my god given right to complain. If you don't like it, then don't listen. Yet, the worst part of this is that you all appear to be unwilling to listen, even when we have the facts and the facts speak volumes. For you all, it is always "Ready... Shoot... Aim". Anyone that doesn't agree with you all is 100% wrong. I know that you guys as "senior" JB pilots deserve a lot. You all made the decision to join JB in the beginning when JB was brand new, no track record, no airplanes and the other Major airlines hiring like gang busters. That took a lot of guts and we all owe you a lot for that, and a big thanks for starting us on the path. However, we FNGs also now work for JB and have the same right to work here as you do. However I'm afraid that maybe you guys are the ones who are the problem. You are too close to the issues and have been blinded to the truth, like someone who has been brainwashed by a cult. You can't see what is really happening around you or don't want to, or worse it is the position of "it doesn't affect me, so I don't care" I just wish you guys would try and pull your heads out of the sand for once. You all seem to forget that management has constantly stated that they appreciate the fact that we have been willing to speak our minds to them, the chief pilots office, to the Values committee on issues that we think are important. Management says that they learn volumes from what we all have to say. That it is our complaints and suggestions help them identify problems and issues that need fixing. And right now it seems that it is mostly us FNGs that are willing to see the world as it really is and call a spade a spade. I have no doubt that things will work out. However it is the squeeky wheel that gets the grease. If we don't let them know what we need, then we deserve to get nothing, we deserve to be stepped on.

FNG

college degree

and you do not need a college degree to make that post.

How about Joe Allen's in Abilene, TX... I love this guy, 2dogs... Let me see here, for the last three years, the numbers of people living below the poverty line has increased-- I guess the 14000 or so on furlough are included in this count. How about the classy guy who decided to leave JBLU and return to CAL... He's back on the streets again... So what are you whining about? If you're so displeased, leave and go sell cars!!!

I am under the impression that all he wants is what he was promissed.

Not to mention a cost of living pay increase. Sounds to me like a legitimate beef.

I prefer the Iron Works in AUS

Last edited:
G4G5 said:
I am under the impression that all he wants is what he was promissed.

Not to mention a cost of living pay increase. Sounds to me like a legitimate beef.
Exactly right on! Finally someone with a clue.

FNG

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back