• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JB pilots file with NMB

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm in the top 1/3rd and I am tickled pink! Let's get it on.

That's good. How do you think the rest of the guys in the top 1/3 will vote? Just from chatting with your guys at the bar here and there and talking to ex-JetBlue guys, it seems that those were the guys that were first hired with the airline, they're senior-ish Airbus Captains getting cherry schedules with productive flying and they don't want to rock the boat. Or maybe (hopefully) I'm wrong.

Wow........so you guys really didn't use my 50 bucks for cheap liquor and hookers?

Good luck. I hear the top third of the list isn't too excited about voting a union in.
Just curious... what is the top part of the seniority list a jB think about the JBPA?

I'm in the top part and though I'd rather not go down that road again, it is now necessary. I'm behind it 100%.

Thought I had heard that there was already participation in CAPA on some level.

I can't imagine any organization not having a code of ethics published.

I'm in the top 400 and 100% support this drive. As far as I know, most of my 22 classmates agree.

Personally, I think we needed this 2-3 years ago.

Better late than never.

With our current weak-d!ck PSC, there aren't too many "cherry schedules" these days.

That's good. How do you think the rest of the guys in the top 1/3 will vote? Just from chatting with your guys at the bar here and there and talking to ex-JetBlue guys, it seems that those were the guys that were first hired with the airline, they're senior-ish Airbus Captains getting cherry schedules with productive flying and they don't want to rock the boat. Or maybe (hopefully) I'm wrong.

The inside skinny I have is that 320 FIRST OFFICERS have particapated the least with interest cards. Suprising for sure.
I always thought seniority numbers:
1-300 40%yes
300-600 60% yes
600-1000 80 %yes
1000-2000 90 % yes

Maybe I am way off. I know some folks near the bottom might be a bit skiddish about bringing in a union for a fear of furlough. So far the company has committed to no furloughs...so far that is.

Best of luck. You'll be seeing some stuff you haven't seen before from your management as they seek to exploit what they perceive to be divisions in your group. Never lose sight of the fact that your destiny is shared with the folks that you work with far more than it is with the ones you work for.

Thought I had heard that there was already participation in CAPA on some level.

I don't see how that is possible if there is no oraganization on the jB side...

I can't imagine any organization not having a code of ethics published.

A quick look at the following websites shows no Code of Ethics

SWAPA
APA
NPA
IPA
IBT

However, its probably in the members only webpage...

Can anyone confirm?

Latest resources

Back