• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JB orders A321's and A320NEO's!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The 321 isn't a different type, it just has more seats.

Exactly the point. Why does anyone expect that there will be a higher pay rate, especially when management has the ability impose any pay rate at any time?

Fail to see your point, you didn't achieve it with Alpa. :confused:

Too bad you don't know the history of my place. In fact, we did. Then we traded that higher -900 pay rate for something the pilots wanted more.

Ignorance is bliss, I guess.

Too bad you don't know the history of my place. In fact, we did. Then we traded that higher -900 pay rate for something the pilots wanted more.

Fub, I was trying to figure out the relevance. Why would I follow what has been going on at a place I never desired to work at? Thats your job to stick your nose in everybodies business. I follow where I have an interest in possibly working. I am sure many did not know, nor what the relevance of your statement was.

Don't be so combative.

Thanks for the answer.

No you weren't. You were trying to equate what will happen at a non-Union carrier with what exists at a Union carrier. The problem is you don't have a clue how or why we got there.

ALPA. No ALPA. It's all b/s. Here's an airline that is focused on growth and more importantly HIRING! ALPA and $2 will get you a cup of coffee.

ALPA. No ALPA. It's all b/s. Here's an airline that is focused on growth and more importantly HIRING! ALPA and $2 will get you a cup of coffee.

No sorry no growth here, just listen to todays webcast-the total deliveries is a net loss. Union busting 101, but sorry weve seen the playbook.

Are you for real.

At what company are you employed? (This question is for Fubi only.)

Huh? Read the press release and do the math! Furthermore this was a MOU with no defined delivery schedule. All paper airplanes that may never fly in B6 colors. This is an attempt to make the juicers feel good. Period.

Shiney paper airplanes don't give me representation.

Latest resources

Back