• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JB Interview Selection

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am pretty sure he meant that he is a non-smoker and non-drinker.

To klhoard,

The answer is negative.

9drvr,

Ok, my best guess is the lack of glass cockpit time. I've never flown the DC-8, but I didn't think it was glass cockpit.
How much glass cockpit time do you have?

Knowing you are a drinker might get you some additional attention on an overnight but definitely not an invitation to interview.

Happy landings,

Re: Jetblue interview?????

9drvr said:
Hello Jointops........

I to am anxiously waiting for a interview at JB. However after 21 months in the JB computer system, I still have never been called in.
email [email protected]

9drvr,
How recently have you updated your on-line application? Have you done it since we started the crewmember referral process? You should get an application number and pin number that you could pass on to 3 of the 5 guys that you know at jetBlue. Those referrals will not help you get picked for the interview, but would help after that. Updating the application may help to keep you current in the system as well.

Good Luck...

firstthird said:
B1900,
JB has changed/lowered their requirements in the past. I believe they started out requiring somewhere around 6000 TT, A320 type rating and 3000 hours A320 time or something like that.

For the record, JB has never required that much TT or an A320 type rating. But, yes, we have lowered the mins once, maybe twice.

See ya

Latest resources

Back