Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

'LUVIN LIFE

No Matter the Situation
Just thought I would pass word for anybody waiting by the phone that JB called me today for an interview. I put my app in back in February. Her name was Karen and nice as could be. She enthusiastically asked if I was still interested in flying for JB, and then I bummed her out because I politely declined. When asked why I told her I already had a job with SWA! :D (Which is, of course, where I want to be!) I told her they take too long to call! She laughed and said that they do take a while to get around to folks. She congratulated me on my job and said that SWA is a great company. Nice to see no razzing from a competitor, very professional.

Anyway, if you're waiting on JB it seems like they'll get around to you, but don't go sacrificing your handicap on the golf course waiting by the phone!

Keep the faith. God Bless and good luck!

I believe I put an availability of Dec (maybe Nov). OBTW, found out another bro got a call the same day.

Had the same treatment from SWA. I had already taken a gig with FDX when they called, and the girl was nice as could be about it. She had very complimentary things to say about FDX.

I know she's an employee who has no reason to care one way or the other about me interviewing, but the fact she was so cool on the phone left me with a very favorable impression of SWA overall. It was a nice touch.

Latest resources

Back