JB and codesharing

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
32LT10 said:
Did the JBLU group on this forum not openly tout the death of the majors? Just recently there was a post that if one of the Legacy carriers disappeared the pilots would be soaked back into the system at other carriers. This is the exact same wish I have for JBLU. Just want to make sure we are all playing on a level field. Good times are great. But when you start having to pay for things the future does not look so bright.

Oh if only you knew what you were talking about, then we all might take you seriously! till then it is cheap entertainment. One persons comments do not reflect the views of the majority. There has a lot to be said for taking things literally. Do your research and then we'll talk. Did you know that all the balloon payments are now due on those 320's at B6?:p

Phaedrus said:
O Knights of Ni, you are just and fair, and we will return with a
shrubbery.

Not too expensive though!

May be Max Jet? I know they are supposed to be bussiness class but maybe they will add something else to do international for Jet Blue. Both new companies, new mindsets....etc....

elag777 said:
Wow even you have reverted to being a "mud slinger" I thought better of you GL. Maybe you are having a bad day and I will give you the benefit of the doubt?:erm:

The guy's name ended in RETARD. Take a look at it and then try to understand that I was really asking an honest question, and he slammed me for being "too smart." I can't help it if I am an avaition genius.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Dizel8 said:
Iceland Air?

That actually could be a possibility. Maxjet maybe too. Can you think of anymore that fly to JFK without a codeshare or an alliance? LTU to Dusseldorf. (orange A330s) ISrair 763s to TLV.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I think there are about 70 foreign carriers that fly to JFK, although I could be wrong, probably a few of them are not in an alliance. Companies like Uzbek etc.

General Lee said:
The guy's name ended in RETARD. Take a look at it and then try to understand that I was really asking an honest question, and he slammed me for being "too smart." I can't help it if I am an avaition genius.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Holy mother of Mary! I was kidding! I still think you enjoyed it though, like if his name was Richard! ;)

32LT10 said:
Eaglefilp,

How is your research going on the events you said never happened? Did you find any information?

As for the difference between what I post and Sigel, riiiiiiiight.

Careful now, comments like this directed at a moderator can get you banned!!

Latest resources

Back