JB ALPA has 50%+1

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

$$$4nothin

JB ALPA now has 50%+1 of the vote...ALPA and all the protections that come with them are just days away. Lets keep pushing for the last 10 days of this vote. We will get a much better CBA much faster with a 70-80% yes vote. If you haven't voted no to the DR or Yes to ALPA yet, you should do your immediate and long term career a favor and vote yes. ALPA is coming to JB in 11 days like it or not. The higher the yes vote percentage the better it is for all of us. Vote wisely, and don't let your vote be wasted if you haven't voted yet.

....??? Source?????

How do you think one would come of this information. This info is not garnered from one person, but could be garnered through knowing the correct group of persons. Through the art of paying attention and studying the correct information.

What is even better about all of this is the company now knows ALPA has 50%+1. They know ALPA is now on property. However they continue to fight it and send out nasty letters defending the DR because they know what 70-80% yes votes means vs. 55-60%. This is easily seen by the fact that not a single committee member has any committee days blocked out of there schedule next month. Not the PVC, Pro Standards, not even the Scheduling committee guys have days blocked off. Not sure what June schedules are going to look like without there work. If you are a JB pilot you have access to the schedule of every pilot at JB. Don't believe me. Go look for yourself.

Again. If you haven't already voted. Do yourself and your brothers/sisters a favor and vote yes. Every % of yes votes matters.

Last edited:
JB ALPA now has 50%+1 of the vote...ALPA and all the protections that come with them are just days away. Lets keep pushing for the last 10 days of this vote. We will get a much better CBA much faster with a 70-80% yes vote. If you haven't voted no to the DR or Yes to ALPA yet, you should do your immediate and long term career a favor and vote yes. ALPA is coming to JB in 11 days like it or not. The higher the yes vote percentage the better it is for all of us. Vote wisely, and don't let your vote be wasted if you haven't voted yet.

Your premise that you will get a better CBA and faster because of voting numbers is interesting. There is zero reason to settle a CBA quickly. The longer it drags on, the longer costs are held lower, the better it is for the company. If your also thinking that people will start just leaving just because a CBA is not imminent, I hate to burst your bubble but there will be many that will simply hang out to see what happens.

You can't start any kind of an action until you are released and that won't be for at least 3-5 years (A 'WAG'), but there is history to support my premise. Unless of course the fleas are jumping ship faster than they can hire you, you guys had better prepare for the long hard fight. Hopefully I am wrong.

Good luck with your vote.

Your premise that you will get a better CBA and faster because of voting numbers is interesting. There is zero reason to settle a CBA quickly. The longer it drags on, the longer costs are held lower, the better it is for the company. If your also thinking that people will start just leaving just because a CBA is not imminent, I hate to burst your bubble but there will be many that will simply hang out to see what happens.

You can't start any kind of an action until you are released and that won't be for at least 3-5 years (A 'WAG'), but there is history to support my premise. Unless of course the fleas are jumping ship faster than they can hire you, you guys had better prepare for the long hard fight. Hopefully I am wrong.

Good luck with your vote.

Retro pay will stop them from dragging their feet, not to mention following the book to the letter! Both parties can drag it out.

You are = You're ...and not "your"

Latest resources

Back