• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JB 190's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Plus, you Bus guys don't get the pleasure of using the HUDs. If you always dreamed of using a HUD - now you can on the E190 at JB. :laugh:

Here's your good look at the HUD on the E190 if you are really interested:

http://www.worldairroutes.com/Azul.html

I think Azul is actually using/leasing some of JB's E190s through Neelman. Wish some of the Azul flight attendants would work at JB... I flew on JB recently and the Rosie Perez lookalikes were not so great. Although I loved the IFE.

When do you think we will see 190s dropping in JB classes coming up? Is the 190 still the quicker way to a line?

I enjoyed the 190 while I was on it...but if I had a time machine there are two things that I would change. First, there was this night with a fat chick in college....I would change that...second, I would never have bid the 190. Not a bad plane and the crews do stay together and you get to meet some great people but a much easier and in my opinion only, enjoyable aircraft to fly in the 320.

Some of the guys I've recently flown with, who made it to the line in January, are now holding a line. That's in JFK. It could even be better in BOS.

Not sure what classes are going to the Bus or Emb for the rest of the year. There's a near equal number of both arriving this year.

Some of the guys I've recently flown with, who made it to the line in January, are now holding a line. That's in JFK. It could even be better in BOS.

Not sure what classes are going to the Bus or Emb for the rest of the year. There's a near equal number of both arriving this year.

thanks for the info! Hoping classes continue...still in the pool of phase 2.

A former classmate of mine from the old Brand X is in class next week. They interviewed in Feb as you may have. Depending on your number of employers in the past as well as their response time, you should hear something relatively soon. Heck, they haven't turned you down, so they must have liked how you interviewed.

Classes aren't too big from what I hear, and they interviewed enough to carry them through most, if not all of the year. Keep your chin up and look for a call from Forest Hills sooner rather than later.

A former classmate of mine from the old Brand X is in class next week. They interviewed in Feb as you may have. Depending on your number of employers in the past as well as their response time, you should hear something relatively soon. Heck, they haven't turned you down, so they must have liked how you interviewed.

Classes aren't too big from what I hear, and they interviewed enough to carry them through most, if not all of the year. Keep your chin up and look for a call from Forest Hills sooner rather than later.

Are we talking good-ole Skybus????????????????????????

Wow, couldn't be farther from the truth there. Look at my aircraft flown and that should give you the clues you need...

Skybus, really?

Latest resources

Back