• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JB 190's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not officially. But I hear there is an ultimatum...something about having to meet certain benchmarks of reliability and probably a few other things by some time later this year.

It would be time consuming and expensive to dump them....we'll see.

I thought I read somewhere that USairways is trying to get rid of their 190 fleet as well?

I think republic took some.

Bosses talk. If your suggesting merger what good does that do for jetblue. It gives them a hub with the largest airline in the world(UAL) and the most competitive(SWA). What airline would knowingly walk into that?

Bosses talk. If your suggesting merger what good does that do for jetblue. It gives them a hub with the largest airline in the world(UAL) and the most competitive(SWA). What airline would knowingly walk into that?

I think there is a better chance they were discussing an aircraft swap. We have about the same amount of 190's as Frontier has 319/320's. We are frustrated with the 190's and could off load them to Republic. In turn Bedford (now that he has his concessions)can sell the airbuses and turn Frontier into a single fleet. Do I think this will actually happen? Probably not but that is a more likely scenario then a merger/buyout of Frontier.

Latest resources

Back