Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Capt_ Crunch;
Why do you want to leave EJA???????????
I would think that life cant be too bad there, Matter "o" fact, It's got to be 110% better than it was at EWA! You know you will be commuting again, And how about that RESERVE? mmm,mmmm,mmmm, Seriously whats up?

regards your ex sim partner

(I'll bet thats killing you!):D ;) ;)

Hey Falcondriver,

I also interviewed in Jan and have not had any of my references contacted, yet several of the other guys I interviewed with have. My background check was completed the same day I interviewed, I know this because they had a question about a 6 week break in my residency. From what I understand it is no big deal that they have not contacted your references yet, hang in there. Hopefully we will hear good news soon.

Oh yea, a friend today said the Board may be meeting on the 15th now. Best of Luck!

AKHercs

I also interviewed with SWA the last week in January and all of my references have already been contacted. I also heard rumors of the decision board meeting on the 15th now.....not sure if this is accurate info though...hopefully class dates in June or July.....

Calling all WA-NA-BEES

I just spoke to Jan about my PRIA records (one employer hadn't responded; it's all straightened out now).

I asked about the decision board date. Jan said it is still sked for 20 Feb.

Cross those fingers, say those prayers.

Here we go!

Gotta get a job, Before I can do IOE!

Why dont you get me a job at EJA?:p

( What kind of way is that to treat youir ex-sim partner? )
Bet you can't snooze half way to LAX like you used to anymore??????????????:p

Interviewed 16 Jan, 3/3 contacts called 21 Jan, and 5/6 letter of recommendation writers called by 22 Jan.

I have received emails from 5/14 people in our AM/PM interview group that exchanged emails that have had their contacts called.

I haven't heard of anyone in Jan getting a letter yet (which traditionally has been bad news). Out of probably 45 people.

I have friends who interviewed the first week of Jan (1/2 got calls), and 1 who interviewed 3rd week - no calls.

Haven't heard of any drug tests for Jan interviews. Rumor is they are waiting till after DB to save money and 6 month window.

Cheers,
Shooter38

Latest resources

Back