• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

January ASA Schedules

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Didn't I just read a memo last week that their is a new person in charge of Crew Planning.....ie K. Watts is out. That might explain some changes in lines.

Former DFW 700 Captain Here tired of people who have 250 hours thinking they deserve a job because they went to riddle or were an intern. WAS THAT YOU?

I'm not going to get drawn into one of these FI.com pissing matches with you. I've never thought I deserved anything. I had 10 times the 250 hours you've labled me with when hired by ASA (which is my 2nd airline and 4th flying job since college, by the way) you claim that I had and no, I was not an intern...so no, that WAS NOT ME. Contrary to your belief, there are other people in this industry, besides you, who have paid dues one way or another. I mean seriously, if you hate it here so bad, and have the means to leave the industry, then why not? If I lost my love of fying and had the means to leave, I'd be long gone. Obviously, you've been around long enough to know that good schedules come and go, as have I. I love the way you can come into a forum where things are to be discussed, and the minute you disagree with someone, you get labled the way that you tried to label me. There are many people in this forum that know who I am and would know that your lable of me is flat out wrong. With that, good day and good luck in Feburary. I'm sure 79%N1 concurs.

I'm not going to get drawn into one of these FI.com pissing matches with you. I've never thought I deserved anything. I had 10 times the 250 hours you've labled me with when hired by ASA (which is my 2nd airline and 4th flying job since college, by the way) you claim that I had and no, I was not an intern...so no, that WAS NOT ME. Contrary to your belief, there are other people in this industry, besides you, who have paid dues one way or another. I mean seriously, if you hate it here so bad, and have the means to leave the industry, then why not? If I lost my love of fying and had the means to leave, I'd be long gone. Obviously, you've been around long enough to know that good schedules come and go, as have I. I love the way you can come into a forum where things are to be discussed, and the minute you disagree with someone, you get labled the way that you tried to label me. There are many people in this forum that know who I am and would know that your lable of me is flat out wrong. With that, good day and good luck in Feburary. I'm sure 79%N1 concurs.

I apologize for labeling you. I feel that too many people have paid their dues at his company for some low-time know it all to say suck it up. I have flown with a few of those lately and their FO evals show it. It is those types as well as the lack of integrity of management that have brought the industry in its current state. I do apologized again. I just cannot believe, we as a pilot group cannot set OUR deadline and RULES, OURS not theirs, without us they fail. Plain and simple.

I apologize for labeling you. I feel that too many people have paid their dues at his company for some low-time know it all to say suck it up. I have flown with a few of those lately and their FO evals show it. It is those types as well as the lack of integrity of management that have brought the industry in its current state. I do apologized again. I just cannot believe, we as a pilot group cannot set OUR deadline and RULES, OURS not theirs, without us they fail. Plain and simple.

Apology accepted. Now let's just get a contract settled so we can all enjoy our jobs a little more.

Didn't I just read a memo last week that their is a new person in charge of Crew Planning.....ie K. Watts is out. That might explain some changes in lines.

Let us see. The Bid Package is produced approx. the 8th of every month. Karin did not even take the job until about the 15th of Dec. I doubt that she had anything to do with it. Karin use to build the pairs and lines about a year ago.

Latest resources

Back