Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You cant be serious?

January sucks for all airlines.

You guys continue to make me wonder about your thought process.

Medeco

Beat me too it.

I really enjoy the wailing, moaning and gnashing of teeth. Seems to me though, most of them left Riddle and went straight to ASA. They have idea how crappy it can be. I have news for you fellas... Sure ASA has it's issues and there is always room to improve but there much worse places to be or jobs to do.

I hope your not serious about "PBS"

you still get the same junk pairing plugged in = the same junk pairings out.

"PBS" only redeeming quaility is the ability to get a day off here or there that scheduling wouldn't approve with your old system.

Senority and PBS do not mix.

Are you at ASA? Have you guys voted PBS in?

Good luck with all your hopes and dreams with PBS.

He was probably being sarcastic.

16 days off ............88 hours of credit.....................with (p)BS. Not bad for a change. I usually get screwed with (p)BS. Granted, I RON in FAR........but they're two day trips...................I'm not a fan of (p)BS...........if the pairings suck.................well your line sucks. If you guys at ASA have crappy pairings.................(p)BS isn't going to help..................................

AF :cool:

Last edited:
Former DFW 700 Captain Here tired of people who have 250 hours thinking they deserve a job because they went to riddle or were an intern. WAS THAT YOU?

No, I think he is tired of those types you speak of complaining all the time about ASA, and is saying if you don't like it here.....head out the door, and do the rest of us a favor.

where are you in the stack?

16 days off ............88 hours of credit.....................with (p)BS. Not bad for a change. I usually get screwed with (p)BS. Granted, I RON in FAR........but they're two day trips...................I'm not a fan of (p)BS...........if the pairings suck.................well your line sucks. If you guys at ASA have crappy pairings.................(p)BS isn't going to help..................................

AF :cool:

approximately what number do you bid?

Latest resources

Back