• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

"Janet" G550

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A former employer I flew for had us fill-out these telephone book sized applications for our top secret clearance "just in case" we did some of their government flight activity. Our airplane never did... maybe it's because I didn't pass the background check? Ha.
I haven't noticed any suburbans following me, yet... but I do hear somebody breathing on the line when I'm talking on the phone.
What I've always really wanted to know was how do you get a job flying like this for the US government? Or flying for EG&G "Janet"? Seems like it'd fit me well... still looking for Elvis and watching "ancient aliens".
But since I've got flat feet and can't pass the test to carry a rifle with a flag patch on my arm; maybe I can fly around the guys carrying the pelican cases.

I agree with your statement with one caveat. Right wing chicken hawks acting all appalled when one of ours is caught and tortured. If we support torture of our foes, we should not condemn torture of our friends. You know, one of those goose/gander things.

And I'll loose no sleep at night. Fine by me! The key is they ARE being tortured. The bleeding heart liberals can take their 'cruel and inhuman' and put it on a poster at ground zero!

The more black-ops, off the books ops, the better!

Latest resources

Back