Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PurpleTail

Is that RMB or USD???
I have to agree that there is a lot of open time this month for some reason. LAX got reversed converted this month...meaning once all 12 secondaries were filled they started coverting reserve lines from the bottom and work upward. You gotta be careful which boxes you check before entering your monthly bids.

Most (90%) are real short trips or MEM/AFW out and backs...no thanks. I did happen to pick up a Frankfurt to Tokyo with multiple layovers next week. BTW, I guess we are going back to Iraq because I have a stop in Kuwait:eek:

It also seems like we are very thin on reservist this month as well. I am the only person on RB this week and no R24 (vacation) this first week either. I guess it is because the schoolhouse shutdown over the holidays. Nightflyer, I luckily got my 100 hrs in without a line check. Lets go play some golf soon.

DH

Last edited:
Purple,
I'm actually very excited that I was converted to a secondary line. That golf stuff gets expensive when you do it every day. I'll take a look at your schedule and see which days we'll be there at the same time and then you can fill me in on the KWI flying.

Take care,
NightFlyer

PS: Only two more months at the bottom of the list.

I just finished viewing open time. Except for the first few days in Jan, its all airport standbys. 727 S/O MEM. Peak is definitley over.

Open Time

I don't think these guys are talking about open time in the "trainer" jets. . . .

Latest resources

Back