• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jan 7 at DAL?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well as you know I am still waiting for that call. Its been a month and nothing!!!!!

DUDE...we can see from you numerous posts on this subject that you're anxious to hear back. Delta has their own timetable for who goes in which class. Take a deep breath, and just ride it out for a few more days or weeks. Everyone on this forum has had to play the waiting game at various times...chill out, my man. Hit the gym or heavy bag...or something.

Last edited:
He sounds like he used to be a flight attendant trainer...These mealy little fastidious types slay me....he must be gay

Tico,
You have no idea what you are talking about. First, Brian is a straight up great guy. He really cares a lot about the new hire classes and puts in a lot of time to make everything work well. Comments like your quote do not speak well for you.

slinky

Anyone know if the classes for Jan. have been filled yet or has gotten a call for them recently.

I finally got the call on Nov 27. I got the Jan 21 class. Brian said that it will be a good mix of A/C and domiciles. Good luck. I know its hard waiting.

I got a call today for the Jan 7th class. Interviewed 10/23.

Didn't you give UAL a shot? It seems if one is not UAL material then they are DAL material and vice versa. They guy that get offers from both must be a The Total Air Line Pilot. (or TALP)

Glad to see you got DAL... does DAL pay for the hotel in hew hire training...?

Latest resources

Back