• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flya380

Jalways, Air japan, NCA...

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]Hi guys,

A friend of mine considers applying to these airlines through a contract service company.

Would like to get the testimony of some folks working for these airlines under contract with hawaian Aviation or others......

How's the Quality of life, pay, days off, benefits.........

Thanks a lot
[/font]

Otto Coarsen said:
pprune.org

lots of info

Do you have the lucky key words to put in the search field? I've entered Hawaii Aviation, NCA, Nippon Air Cargo, ect, not much comes up. What does come up is slightly dated.

I'm not trying to be a sarcastic A-hole, I was curious myself and posted under the Cargo section without much reply.

If you have the physiology of an Olympian Triathelete and pass the medical, plan to spend at least a week on the clock during groundschool at JAL. I know your initial response is "a week to learn how to use the clock is totally inadequate", but you'll be suprised how quickly you absorb information in the friendly, relaxed training environment. After a two hour debrief on how you push buttons in the incorrect manner, you'll wonder how you could have ever learned to fly in a "loosely structured" environment.

TIC (kinda)

Latest resources

Back