• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jake the bachelor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
...we're going to be spending the night in another city, all of a sudden you wake up in Belgium to have waffles..."
Aside from the fact that Belgium is a country not a city...

I keep getting stuck on the "all of a sudden you wake up" part. I keep wondering, is GHB a part of this guy's normal dating routine?

You guys just wish you were in his shoes! It's cool and I bet you all will be watching on January. 4, 2010.

Only true because this profession is full of pansy bitches who "don't watch sports" and won't be tuning in to watch the Fiesta Bowl.

If you were the man you thought you were, you would be playing and not watching. Maybe, you should Tivo the Fiesta Bowl, and tune in to the Bachelor. Get in touch with your female side. Who wants to watch Boise State and TCU, anyway?

Last edited:
If you were the man you thought you were, you would be playing and not watching. Maybe, you should Tivo the Fiesta Bowl, and tune in to the Bachelor. Get in touch with your female side. Who wants to watch Boise State and TCU, anyway?

I do because the winner will be co-champions with the winner of Alabama/Texas and Cincinnati if Cincinnati beats Florida.

I played. Was all-conference. Then I got my knee folded about 90 degrees the wrong way. Would've gone pro. Had 2 years of surgeries and missed my window. Limped through law school instead.

I do because the winner will be co-champions with the winner of Alabama/Texas and Cincinnati if Cincinnati beats Florida.

Cincinnati won't beat Florida. It will be an interesting game though.

Latest resources

Back