• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jake is the new Bachelor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Here's the plan. Hook up with the chick named Kate. Knock her up eight times, get a reality show, use your celebrity to hit a 20something! On three! Ready, break!:laugh:

The guy is a tool. I saw him a couple of months ago in ATL on C concourse walking to his flight looking around and waving. I thought, no big deal, he's doing his thing. But then he keeps coming up the jetway to sign autographs and talking to the hordes of "girls" that were around the gate. It's so fake and such a douchbag. He's fake smile and laugh were quite amuzing.

It's a typcial Riddle deuche. At least it looks like he has enough seniority to make ti trou spring.

Hopefully he won't pull a "reality star" thing like this other one did...

http://wickedsexywater.com/2009/08/25/reality-star-kills-himself/

-Honestly, does anyone think anyone normal would ever go on a reality TV show? These people are all so screwed up! If I ever had a job people were interviewing for, "reality TV" anywhere in their resume would be an instant disqualification!

DO a search and yup, its official the dude's the next bach.

I thought the show normally pinned overly successful guys with huge bank accounts? What the hell happens if the guy gets furloughed halfway through the show? Do the girls get to leave?........cuz you know they'd want to.

All I can say is good for him. At least he will be able to hook up with 20 something chicks and then cheat on all of them for a few months. Then when the show is over, regardless if he actually picks someone, he is guaranteed to get laid nightly by someone desperate to want to be with a TV star.

Isn't that what all airline pilots want?:)

The pilots life is founded on three things: sex, seniority, and salary, in that order.
Dr. Ludwig Lederer, corporate physician, American Airlines.

dondk...did you say something? I was to busy looking at your picture!

Latest resources

Back