• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jonjuan

Honey Ryder
Or so I was told-starting in January.

Does this jake character work at ASA?

If not then why did you post this thread on the ASA board?

yea, the title of the show

The Bachelor "On the wings of love"

Watching Dancing with the stars with the wife, neither the guy announcing it or my wife could keep a straight face.

January is when it airs. Jake Pavelka, I guess a IP at ASA from when he was on the show a few months back.

i thought guys on the bachelor had to make more than $25k in order to be on the show.

" bro!"

The guy is a tool. I saw him a couple of months ago in ATL on C concourse walking to his flight looking around and waving. I thought, no big deal, he's doing his thing. But then he keeps coming up the jetway to sign autographs and talking to the hordes of "girls" that were around the gate. It's so fake and such a douchbag. He's fake smile and laugh were quite amuzing.

The guy is a tool. I saw him a couple of months ago in ATL on C concourse walking to his flight looking around and waving. I thought, no big deal, he's doing his thing. But then he keeps coming up the jetway to sign autographs and talking to the hordes of "girls" that were around the gate. It's so fake and such a douchbag. He's fake smile and laugh were quite amuzing.

Sounds like someone's a little jealous.

Latest resources

Back