Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I guess "stick pusher" will mean a little something different soon is what ur saying. He has a training date then....?

Like him or not, If I was his FO, I'd definitely be going out with him for some beers on a layover, just for his celebrity appeal. There's bound to be some decent tail floating around once they get wind of him. I'd take the overflow. Of course, if after the first time it was all male tail, I'd be slam-clicking the rest of the time.

seriously guys... who gives a sh!t if he is coming back or staying gone.. the guy aspired for something more and took a shot at it..why do you care who, what or were he works, lives, eat, sleeps, and sh!ts?

My concerns are with SLI, PBS, etc vs people mag..

Flightinfo is not the place to discuss concerns that actually affect your lifestyle...this place is all about trash talking the other guy. :laugh::beer:

Gay!!!

anyone without a vajajay posting on this thread is gay!!!

Oh crap!!!....Now I'm gay!!!

And it's just thooper!!!

seriously guys... who gives a sh!t if he is coming back or staying gone.. the guy aspired for something more and took a shot at it..why do you care who, what or were he works, lives, eat, sleeps, and sh!ts?

My concerns are with SLI, PBS, etc vs people mag..

Yeah, but did you see how he treated Vienna on the recap show?(my wife told me this, of course, I didn't watch it!) He yelled at her and told her to be quiet on National TV. What was he thinking? Did he think he was already married and could do that? Everytime you see him, ask him "how did the Vienna trip go?"

he told her to yap uo cause he was trying figure out the new checklist

Look obviously your not getting my point here... stop with the sexual conotations.. or take your posts to the play ground over at non-aviation chat.. further comments alone these lines may result in a unplanned vacation.. this goes for everyone!..

Finally some policing...long overdue

Kinda sad seeing as though I'm actually better looking and younger....

Thats enough.. The end of this thread, it is none productive, non avaition, other members have said it better, who cares.. the guy took a shot.. leave it alone.... if you wish to carry on your infantile gender discussions go to the non-avaition section. this thread is closed..
Warning, dont start another one along these lines, it will be delted and the offender suspended.. end of this story line... Clr4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back