• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.

Long Time Gone

Never Did The Atkins
Looking at the ASA Pilot Assignments list for October of 2010, he's no longer on an LOA. He's listed as "RRR" on the Training Roster along with a few others. I'm guessing this means he's awaiting a training date.

They better rope off the area in front of the elevator going from ops up to C, the men, I mean women, will be standing 100 deep waiting to see him!

More like,
Fellahs
PBR

SWA said he needs flight time within 6 months to be X hours. Do you really think he's coming back to ASA because he needs the money?

Yeah, cause SWA is filling tons of classes.

Another Hollywood failure case. Going back to reality of low pay and crappy layovers.

Looking at the ASA Pilot Assignments list for October of 2010, he's no longer on an LOA. He's listed as "RRR" on the Training Roster along with a few others. I'm guessing this means he's awaiting a training date.

sounds almost as though you're stalking him ;)
i mean who cares if he comes back

He drives a blue mustang. He drives real fast....I could barely keep up..:rolleyes:

Haha!

Another Hollywood failure case. Going back to reality of low pay and crappy layovers.

Exactly, hollywood wannabes are made up of female cocktail waitresses and male regional airline pilots.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back