Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is about to be moved to the non-ava chat.. we really don't need to go through this subject here again do we?... Lets not cross the line here on him now that he is known by many.. His stardom, either way one looks at it, doesn't mean he has a target on his back here on FI..

its not his stardom (cough cough) that provides the target, it is that he comes off gayer than my hair!!

its not his stardom (cough cough) that provides the target, it is that he comes off gayer than my hair!!

Look obviously your not getting my point here... stop with the sexual conotations.. or take your posts to the play ground over at non-aviation chat.. further comments alone these lines may result in a unplanned vacation.. this goes for everyone!..

Looking at the ASA Pilot Assignments list for October of 2010, he's no longer on an LOA. He's listed as "RRR" on the Training Roster along with a few others. I'm guessing this means he's awaiting a training date.

Ask him if he wants to fly to "Vienna?" He's gonna love coming back to ASA and flying with the 3G's.

Last edited:
This thread could not possibly be more aviation-related. Jake flew any and every airplane ever created-just watch the intro to his show.

I can't wait for this poser to come back! I can't wait to see him cry the first time he gets extended! He apparently cried twice per episode on TV-having to fly a crap schedule again will really give his tear ducts a good workout.

-What a putz!

seriously guys... who gives a sh!t if he is coming back or staying gone.. the guy aspired for something more and took a shot at it..why do you care who, what or were he works, lives, eat, sleeps, and sh!ts?

My concerns are with SLI, PBS, etc vs people mag..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back