• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jackson Hole incident today...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Downloading the data was also a complete violation of the APA Contract also.

Read the NTSB statement again. They are pizzed. I think the Arpey and Reding (VP Ops) finally twisted the tale of the Tiger one too many times.

The link to the video has been pulled by the user. Self initiated or pressure from others?

Heard one of our pilots always says "what was that?" Going through 500 feet. He says if he ever runs off the runway, all they will be trying to figure out what happened at 500 feet?

I fly with a guy who before adding takeoff power says "you and I both know that this airplane is completely unairworthy, but (insert CEO name here) will fire us if we don't fly it"

That should be fun in the aftermath.

I fly with a guy who before adding takeoff power says "you and I both know that this airplane is completely unairworthy, but (insert CEO name here) will fire us if we don't fly it"

Wow, I'd think that comment would bring on greater criticism of that Captain if he/she was heard saying that on the CVR in the aftermath of an incident/accident. They'd say so you intentionally flew the aircraft and jeopardized the lives or killed many because you were afraid to get fired. It's a dereliction of PIC responsibility they'd say. Of course the reality is most of us aren't going to risk getting fired unless it was something very severe but the FAA, NTSB and media will look at it otherwise.

A CA at Alaska regularly does that? If so, unbelievable.

"Heard one of our pilots always says "what was that?" Going through 500 feet. He says if he ever runs off the runway, all they will be trying to figure out what happened at 500 feet?"

One of the BEST things/ideas I've ever heard on this board...!!!

"Heard one of our pilots always says "what was that?" Going through 500 feet. He says if he ever runs off the runway, all they will be trying to figure out what happened at 500 feet?"

One of the BEST things/ideas I've ever heard on this board...!!!

Call me a dummy but I don't really see what this would accomplish.....

I once flew with a guy that used to say

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT? It's disk shaped and brilliantly illuminated!!"

Sometimes at rotation, sometimes before touchdown.

Latest resources

Back