Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

crashpad

"Why do you come to me?"
I was JSing on a flight yesterday and there was also a JSing flight attendant for a commuter airline who was wearing a surgical face mask during the entire flight...presumably to guard against H1N1 or something.
This strikes me as somewhat detrimental to the image of the airline industry. What do you think?

Walk through a major airline terminal lately? If someone is going to contract N1H1, the chances of doing so inside that little tube are likely greater than anywhere else!

FA's that have let themselves go do far more to tarnish the image!

This strikes me as somewhat detrimental to the image of the airline industry. What do you think?

What image would that be?

I was JSing on a flight yesterday and there was also a JSing flight attendant for a commuter airline who was wearing a surgical face mask during the entire flight...presumably to guard against H1N1 or something.

The jumpseating FA probably called in sick online and was returning back home, and didn't want to infect the entire airplane.

Maybe she just wanted to protect herself from the hazards of being in prolonged close proximity to YOUR STANK ASS!

Latest resources

Back