J/S F/A wearing mask?

crashpad

"Why do you come to me?"
Total Time
+13000
I was JSing on a flight yesterday and there was also a JSing flight attendant for a commuter airline who was wearing a surgical face mask during the entire flight...presumably to guard against H1N1 or something.
This strikes me as somewhat detrimental to the image of the airline industry. What do you think?

ultrarunner

Total Time
Walk through a major airline terminal lately? If someone is going to contract N1H1, the chances of doing so inside that little tube are likely greater than anywhere else!

FA's that have let themselves go do far more to tarnish the image!

IBNAV8R

Stand-up Philosopher
Total Time
9:30
This strikes me as somewhat detrimental to the image of the airline industry. What do you think?
What image would that be?

Fly-diver

That's one humble bumble!
Total Time
I was JSing on a flight yesterday and there was also a JSing flight attendant for a commuter airline who was wearing a surgical face mask during the entire flight...presumably to guard against H1N1 or something.
The jumpseating FA probably called in sick online and was returning back home, and didn't want to infect the entire airplane.

Sandhawk

Waiting on Dec 13, 2012
Total Time
Mucho+
Maybe she was trying to distract the pax from noticing her size 52 ass !!!

:eek:

Rez O. Lewshun

Save the Profession
Total Time
X>X
What is the alternative? Get the flu? Do FAs have health concerns in a pressurized tube?

crj567

Maybe she just wanted to protect herself from the hazards of being in prolonged close proximity to YOUR STANK ASS!