I've Had It....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
rightrudder said:
Two days off a week is all I get with 5 days on, 3 days off and a commute from west to east coast that uses up my last day off. With an office job, at least i'd get to sleep in my own bed each night, and i'd have weekends and holidays off. Doesn't sound too bad to me...

You can't commute from the west coast to the east coast with an office job.

~wheelsup

Redmeat said:
Why don't you go back down south where the winters are warmer and "apparently" it is "permissible" for YOUR sister to be your sugar momma?

What a nice, condescending stereotypical statement, Redmeat. Do you have any other comments or revelations about the south that we should all know about?

405 said:
What a nice, condescending stereotypical statement, Redmeat. Do you have any other comments or revelations about the south that we should all know about?

Hey he "dissed" Detroit. My Home town. All is fair in love and war after that.

DON'T DIS D TOWN.

Or go back home.

Redmeat, I don't know about Detroit and you don't know about Memphis.

Last edited:
100fly said:
I'm going to have to say that the Sugar Mamma with all the money is the only way to go!
The only problem with that is, usually men marry down in age and women marry up in money. You can find em that make more than you, but just remember, when you are sleeping at the motel 5 nights in a row, she's exposed to other professionals that make more money than you. Not only that, some of them career women are real good at reading the newspapers.

yankee go home

QUOTE: "Why don't you go back down south where the winters are warmer and "apparently" it is "permissible" for YOUR sister to be your sugar momma?"

Please don't encourage the yankee. We have enough dam(n) yanks living here already. We don't need anymore.

dixieflyer,

Judging from Winged Sig 599's post he isn't a "yankee"

He doesn't like our "400 pound hairy women" and our cold winters.

He probably misses the skinny girl's from the "hollers" back home.

He is one of your own.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back