Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Winged Sig 599

Allright #^#%%#%#%!
I've had it! Let's just get the whole ordeal in this entire industry overwith. Why don't you CEOs outsource pilot labor like everything else in this country and pay .05 on the dollar to fly 50, 70, and 90 seat RJs to friggin Europe. That will allow more than enough expendable cash to line your pockets with while you run your respective companies you "manage" into the friggin floor. If you pay .10 you might even get the lav changed and $%#^ thing parked by the same people flying it!!! That will keep the large Christmas bonuses intact while energy costs continue to rise! Meanwhile you can watch that oil stock go through the roof! Hey you're set!! And don't worry about a thing because your boyhood cronies are probably the same people that are running this country! Sorry folks.. Just had to vent... Ahhhhh... much better....

Yeah!

I am out of this ASAP. I have over 5 years with a regional and I still don't have any control over my life. I am not going to be one of the ones that sit back at take it up the you know what.

All you new hires need to pay attention!!! It all sounds like some dream to you right now, but you wait until a few years from now and you want to buy a house and start a family. Good luck on this pay.

I have not run across anyone lately happy to be in the airlines and that goes for the new hire that has been here for a year or less. Even they are now complaining. Especially when they are trying to pay down that large school debt. No family or house in their near future.

If I could do it over, I would not get in this business.

THe only way to survive is to get a sugar momma. Thats what I did and I'm lovin life. Except when I have to go home and put up with her crap.

I love time off too much for an office job. Only having 2 days off a week would kill me. Perhaps the only alternative would be starting my own business, but since I am single I am alright where I am for now. My airline is pretty decent to work for though.

Winged Sig 599 said:
Why don't you CEOs outsource pilot labor like everything else in this country and pay .05 on the dollar to fly 50, 70, and 90 seat RJs to friggin Europe.

Judging from the accents I hear on the radio, they already have...

Nu

Does the sugar momma have a sister??! lol Because currently I live in Deetoilet which makes the situation that much better. Because apparently up here it is permissible to be 400 lb, and not shave your legs for a week. Makes hibernating in this eskimo weather much easier.

Winged Sig 599 said:
Does the sugar momma have a sister??! lol Because currently I live in Deetoilet which makes the situation that much better. Because apparently up here it is permissible to be 400 lb, and not shave your legs for a week. Makes hibernating in this eskimo weather much easier.

Why don't you go back down south where the winters are warmer and "apparently" it is "permissible" for YOUR sister to be your sugar momma?

SkyBoy1981 said:
I love time off too much for an office job. Only having 2 days off a week would kill me. Perhaps the only alternative would be starting my own business, but since I am single I am alright where I am for now. My airline is pretty decent to work for though.

Two days off a week is all I get with 5 days on, 3 days off and a commute from west to east coast that uses up my last day off. With an office job, at least i'd get to sleep in my own bed each night, and i'd have weekends and holidays off. Doesn't sound too bad to me...

I don't think I could do it if I commuted. Why not move?

With just over 2 years with my company, I have a house (admittedly, in about the cheapest market in the nation) wife, baby, and an average of 15 days off/month.

I'm not saying this industry is perfect, but for those of you just starting out, there are some options out there.

Latest resources

Back