• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

It's to be CAL operating certificate

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
oh yeah, my ops certificate can beat up your ops certificate.

Show me the money and they can put it all on the original Varney certificate for all I care.

Well said. Let's let the guys who get paid the big bucks to work in the office with their heads in the books worry about what to do about training UAL guys on CAL aircraft and vice versa. We need to have a unity event or the like and get to know each other and start supporting each other and work towards building some unity among our ranks so we can take advantage of a window of opportunity to get a good contract fairly quickly. We will live under this thing for a decade and our peers will be building off of this contract going forward. We need to take advantage of this time and get things done for this profession.

Well said. Let's let the guys who get paid the big bucks to work in the office with their heads in the books worry about what to do about training UAL guys on CAL aircraft and vice versa. We need to have a unity event or the like and get to know each other and start supporting each other and work towards building some unity among our ranks so we can take advantage of a window of opportunity to get a good contract fairly quickly. We will live under this thing for a decade and our peers will be building off of this contract going forward. We need to take advantage of this time and get things done for this profession.

Thank you!!

Latest resources

Back