Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Resume Writer

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share some good news with my friends here at Flightinfo!

I was just officially awarded my Credentialed Career Master designation from Career Masters Institute. This is a huge honor, as I am only 1 of 45 individuals throughout the world that hold this designation!

This credential is awarded to career service professionals who possess expertise across all sectors of the career services industry, including extensive knowledge of resume writing, interview coaching, recruitment practices, career assessment, military/government career transition, and experience as a corporate human resources manager.

I wanted to thank everyone on Flightinfo for trusting me to answer your questions, which keeps me on my toes, and for allowing me to participate in this forum! :) Many of the articles I have written over the past two years have come about because of situations you all have encountered. Those articles were part of the submission process to earn this designation. So, thank you for being my inspiration!

Happy Holidays!

Kathy

Congratulations! I have always enjoyed hanging around people who excel in whatever it is that they do. My only prayer is that I won't ever need to contact you on a professional level. :beer:

Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous new year. (It sounds like you're definitely off to a good start.)

'Sled

Lead Sled said:
Congratulations! I have always enjoyed hanging around people who excel in whatever it is that they do. My only prayer is that I won't ever need to contact you on a professional level.

Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous new year. (It sounds like you're definitely off to a good start.)

'Sled

He couldn't have said it better! :beer:

AK

EXCELLENT!!!!
I have contacted Kathy on a professional level and take it from me, she deserves every adulation that comes her way!!!!

Resume Writer said:
Many of the articles I have written over the past two years have come about because of situations you all have encountered. Those articles were part of the submission process to earn this designation. So, thank you for being my inspiration!

Happy Holidays!

Kathy

Hey! Maybe I could use some of these posts to get my PhD in Psychology...

Nah. They'd never believe these were real. ;) TC

congrats Kat....even though you are a khane fan :)

Thanks everyone for the kind comments! It really was a super present for me during the holidays! :)

Kathy

A toast to Kathy and many congratulations!

Merry Christmas.

2000Flyer

Latest resources

Back