Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
  • Whats it like there- It smells and the plane is old
  • How is the interview- I don't know I checked the box
  • Hows the pay- Captains give all tips to the FO helps with the pay.
  • Whats the difference between NJA/NJI- Crappy uniforms that don't hold up well after Indian food
  • How long is the upgrade-What upgrade? I'll fly the last IV to the desert.
  • Are the minimums hard numbers- Only as hard as you can get.
  • How much international do you guys fly- Depends on the captain... and how much he hates you
  • Is prior 121 experience a plus or negative- Only as bad as Rotor time.
  • Is there any chance the Teamsters are going to take you guys in- I've been looking for Hoffa for a while now. Still haven't found him. People keep pointing me towards the meadowlands whatever that means.

Now all they need to do is get Ed Force One on property.
Sorry bro...Astraeus took it back to the line...paint job is gone too. There was a flight in India and nobody would board it because Eddy was a "bad omen". True stuff....read Rod's diaries on the IM site.

Congratulations to all. I know many worked long and hard to make this a reality. I'm confident you will all work hard to strengthen your union and work together progressively. You have proven once again that you are as pilots a credit to your profession.

Every time I talk to you lately, you're on an "extended domestic tour." They must really hate ya! :laugh:

Everybody hates me because of my awsome hair. :)

NJA + NJI - The Begining of the END

Like many other great companies that have GONE before, this is definitely the beginning of the END of a great company.

NJA will have 350 more dues paying members even thought NONE of them want it. But then the ENTIRE reason for a UNION is to increase THE DUES PAYING membership.

Oh well, just gotta make the best of it.. hopefully Netjets can survive long enough so that I can retire.

NJA will have 350 more dues paying members even thought NONE of them want it. But then the ENTIRE reason for a UNION is to increase THE DUES PAYING membership.

Bear in mind that while union dues will increase by 10%, the number of pilots represented will also increase by 10%.

Considering that those 10% pilots will continue to be at a separate physical location, the union will now have to double its local representation. At a minimum, we will now need a SOD at the NHI HQ as well as Columbus.

I'm not sure why people thing of this as a financial windfall for the union.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back