• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

It's Official

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
All I want to know is. Are yall filing a single carrier lawsuit? If not Diesel owes me dinner in the bar of my choice in HPN.:D You know I figured one of you A guys would have cared enough to wonder where I have been,or if I was OK during the Big Blow!!!!!!:crying: Brothers Right. ;)Now I nobody to fight with other than my wife.

Good luck collecting off of Diesel. He has a habit of losing his wallet;) We all CARE RTRHD, BTW how you doing???

Good luck collecting off of Diesel. He has a habit of losing his wallet;) We all CARE RTRHD, BTW how you doing???

We did great, no damage. But like I told Gutshot and the others you could not drive a nail up my a$$ the morning it blew threw. (110mph wind) I am not staying again. Our brick house was actually shaking.:eek:

I will get it out of Diesel somehow, maybe tell scheduling how much he loves Detroit Down Town airport overnights. :(

Pahlease I'm more than willing to buy dinner as long as I'm on tour and I can use Uncle Warren's credit card. :)

I'm not cheap I just want everyone to take part of my misery.

Glad to hear you weathered the storm buddy. maybe you should look at some real estate up where I am, prices are down a bit and the foliage is going to turn in a few weeks. Come on up and have a glass of Merlot with me.

Glad to hear you weathered the storm buddy. maybe you should look at some real estate up where I am, prices are down a bit and the foliage is going to turn in a few weeks. Come on up and have a glass of Merlot with me.

Thanks Man, I will take you up on the Merlot. But I am thinking Right Wing Radicals are few and far between up there and you heard of a two hour asss well I have an >50 degree asss. Hopefully I will see ya out there soon.

"If anybody orders any @$#!^ing merlot, I'm leavin!!!!!"

You know Gunfighter has been awfully quite. Is he new union leadership? I see him leer king .

This Lear King?

Why bastard? wherefore base?
When my dimensions are as well compact,
My mind as generous, and my shape as true,
As honest madam's issue?
King Lear, 1. 2

Latest resources

Back