• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

It's Official: Southwest to Buy 737-800s

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What's that shock absorber thing on the tail? Is that for the Kernals that make my anus pucker when they jerk the mighty 737 skyward?

Gup

You know, I have noticed that with all the former single seat guy's. Why is that? Not being sarcastic.

Oh, and I forgot the best part. There are little convex mirrors on the FO side that make the Airtran guys appear more senior than they are.

Gup

that's a joke

There is a large concave mirror on the Captains side that makes GuppyWN look less puffed up than he really is ...... :erm:

Note: Since my post I received a message from the 737 design engineers: "In order to achieve its design goal it would be impossible to fit a large enough concave mirror in the 737. We have however designed a modification to deal with his anus puckering. We suggest a Boeing ACES 2 ejection seat. Armed and fired by any pilot flying with GuppyWN. There are also some after market lubricants and 'toys' that are available should Southwest desire a more economical solution to his problem."

Last edited:
Dicko.... That was corny

---------
N738BS

I didn't know we had painted up -800's yet?

Ohhhhhh......yes.....

He once asked me in flight...." how many are people saying I'm up to?"
My reply was " how many of what sir?"
"tail skids" he asks.
" I believe it's two, sir"

We got interrupted so I never got a confirmation.

We talking about that useless empty suited DH mgt guy that is now running ATSG? The prick that essentially sold us all down the river with his retarded miscreant henchmen?

Oh, and I forgot the best part. There are little convex mirrors on the FO side that make the Airtran guys appear more senior than they are.

Gup

that's a joke

That is pretty funny, but get ready for the magnifying glass to be applied to SWA guys, and the size of their you-know-whats. Not paychecks or egos, that's for another joke.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back