Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Its official. Skywest to fly for American...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Can't. I don't know where my faceshield is.

Don't want one of your soggy tampons taking out an eye.

You probably lost both eyes then working with Box Office, and your hearing. Her made up pilot stories about her ASA days must have driven you nuts and deaf. God Bless you! Now get back to scrubbing the bathroom floors!

Bye Bye---General Lee

You probably lost both eyes then working with Box Office, and your hearing. Her made up pilot stories about her ASA days must have driven you nuts and deaf. God Bless you! Now get back to scrubbing the bathroom floors!

Bye Bye---General Lee

On the contrary, I just turned the intercom all the way down and listened to the annoying sounds of female controllers.

Bathroom floors already scrubbed, first officer. Although, the toilet seat took some elbow grease. You know, I hear garlic does wonders for those messy yeast infections.

Thank me later.

I don't know how it works over at SkyEast, but that is how the contracts were out west.

So I checked this because it didn't seem right to me. If you look in the first paragraph in ITEM 3 (pg 27 I think) in the last quaterly report, it says,
"Pursuant to our contract flying arrangements, United, Delta, Alaska and US Airways have agreed to bear the economic risk of fuel price fluctuations on our contracted flights." On page 18 it says, "We are reimbursed for our actual fuel costs by our major partners under our contract flying arrangements." On page 20 it says, "We are reimbursed for our actual fuel costs by our major partners under our contract flying arrangements." I'm sure there are other places where it says similar things. I don't know but it sounds to me like Skywest is reimbursed for all fuel burned, no?

http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/d....htm#Item2ManagementsDiscussionAndAnal_001920

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back