Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You tried to screw the Frontier pilots out of their seats and domicles and
seniority. They said "NO". GET OVER IT!

The arrogance of the swa pilot group is unbelievable! Especially since the only way they got their job is by paying for it.

Depends on the personality of the person or group of people your dealing with. Other than that you are exactly right. Thats from my personal experience.

I can only lead the people and team that I'm affiliated with. I can manage yours. I'm sure you know that.
Rob,
Have you ever been punched in the face and not known why......you seem like that kind of person.

Amazing the time you find to post on F.I. Clearly your time isn't as valuable as you think. My upper level management course that means not so much since I am living my dream as an airline pilot. Amazing spelling didn't matter so much. (My spelling and grammar did tank once college was done.) What it does help me do is manage/market people like you and companies like yours. I am also a business owner, Marketing/Graphic Design. Spelling is not my thing what I can do is sell ice to Eskimos. What city do you live in, perhaps you have seen some of our work.

I take it grammar is not "your thing" either.

[/B]

I take it grammar is not "your thing" either.

Very well-stated. Not many "things" are "his thing," apparently. Details, in general, are overrated by that guy. Grammar? Spelling? Not exceeding flap placard speeds? Who needs to bother with such details?

Midwest is now Frontier? What Midwest? There is no Midwest any more. There are on the street. OH I get it. You mean RAH pretending it was the old Midwest is now calling themselves Frontier. What a joke. Another step towards Frontier being destroyed from what it once was. Now to a regional airline with regional pilots replacing the Frontier pilots with regional wages. Got it.:cool:

Hi.

Are cookies going to be used across the whole new Frontier brand?

Why is only SOME of Republic going to be branded Frontier? There will still be some Republic???

cliff
GRB

Latest resources

Back