• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

It's not gonna be JetBlue.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't think being intentionally and specifically dishonest with shareholders is a good plan. Maybe.... he is actually telling the truth.

Hostile takeover by AA. Simple.

That way Dave and the JB mgmt get to save face by saying "we tried to fight off big bad AA, but they attacked us!"

Same theme when AA then furloughs half of the JB pilots. What happened to the Jetblue no furlough policy?? Hah

Glad to here it ain't us...for now. I don't want any part of AA. Let them and USAir form the angriest pilot group in history.

Still, we need to vote in representation before it is us.

Hostile takeover by AA. Simple.

Really, in bk? Oh the ego. You guys can't afford to pay attention. Maybe you should get your own house in order before you ruin ours.

Hostile takeover would push our stock way up. I have seen nothing of that sort.

I don't think being intentionally and specifically dishonest with shareholders is a good plan. Maybe.... he is actually telling the truth.

Eh, or maybe not... Still haven't heard an accurate answer about an NDA. Also, talking about it might be covered under the 'nonexistent' NDA.

Really, in bk? Oh the ego. You guys can't afford to pay attention. Maybe you should get your own house in order before you ruin ours.

And... you are making my second argument for me. Shareholders are usually only concerned with the highly praised ROIC... if AA will payout much higher than the seemingly low stock value. Well, it doesn't take a genius to connect those dots.

During bankruptcy AA has increased cash on hand by over 1B to 6B total.

A hostile takeover would be after bankruptcy.

Hostile takeovers really don't work in this day and age as well. The last few mergers have been hard enough with two "reasonably willing" partners and they have been hard enough.

That being said, never believe anything until it's official denied.

Hostile takeovers really don't work in this day and age as well. The last few mergers have been hard enough with two "reasonably willing" partners and they have been hard enough.

That being said, never believe anything until it's official denied.

Hostile takeovers don't work when you have two equal sized partners. When you have mega carriers looking at a tiny carrier there is a higher chance of success.

Latest resources

Back