• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Its Fractional King Air Time

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Broke, I really hope you had your tongue in cheek when you typed that.

For what it's worth, we had several pilots leave Avantair to go to NetJets, and we weren't sad to see them go. Average at best skills, and couldn't hack 700+ hrs a year flying.

:D

SOMEONE will film him one day.
"Am I communicating?"

It sooooo hard to not say, "Your message has been received LOUD AND CLEAR General."

Originally Posted by BentOver
Can a 350 hold 8 passengers, luggage and 8 golf bags? That seems difficult for even a G or Falcon?

Did Augusta to Houston in a Sovereign with 8 big guys, 8 golf bags, 8 large wheeled suitcases and assorted coolers and misc. It was Tetras to the max but we got it all in. With 8 in the cabin, we were fine unless they tried to get up and move around. Love that CE-680.
Helm

Broke, I really hope you had your tongue in cheek when you typed that.

For what it's worth, we had several pilots leave Avantair to go to NetJets, and we weren't sad to see them go. Average at best skills, and couldn't hack 700+ hrs a year flying.

:D

I'm sure it was tongue in cheek

If your Avantair guys who jumped to NJA could handle 700 hours a year there, they couldn't handle it at NJA either.

Hopefully this will turn into a good opportunity for the Avantair guys and we furloughed guys as well. Sounds like there will be enough flying within a couple of years to go around.

Am I communicating?

With the wing lockers, clubs and bags should not be a problem. (I assume the lockers)

The 200 was very successful for Travel Air. I flew many of the initial demo's. Acceptance was very good. There is still a loyal group who avoid jets due to perception. With the current hate spewed from the White House about private jets... It may be a good concept for regional travel.

Last edited:
What's the latest with Wheels UP?

Have any Avantair or furloughed Netjets guys been called yet? Any movement beyond the initial PR or interviews a few weeks ago?

With the versatility of the B350 and its baggage capacity, no doubt there will be a lot of baggage to load/unload. I saw an ad for ProLine Fusion upgrades from PL21 on the King Air line recently in one of the industry rags - do you think the new B350s will get the Fusion or the standard PL21?

Latest resources

Back