It's all the pilots fault.....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ultra Grump said:
Doesn't matter, and some months I was underblock, some months I was overblock.

What are you hiding?

Why dont you just post the regional airline and years of service so everyone can compare the base rates using an objective source like airlinepilotpay.com?

Your failure to do so just leads everyone to believe that you received more than base pay but dont want to disclose that fact since it undermines your argument.

Either you have a valid argument or you dont.

Why are you evading questions asking for more detail?

Family Guy, maybe some people here do not think you are worth the time to answer? Jeez man you not all that important. I just had a few seconds to tell you that you are losing the arguement again. Who sharted?

Like talking to a brick...

FamilyGuy said:
What are you hiding?

Why dont you just post the regional airline and years of service so everyone can compare the base rates using an objective source like airlinepilotpay.com?
Let's see, I'm on an anonymous board with a pseudonym screen-name. What could I be hiding? :rolleyes: Maybe I don't want everyone to know exactly who I am, numbnuts, ever think of that? Particularly a management stooge.

Your failure to do so just leads everyone to believe that you received more than base pay but dont want to disclose that fact since it undermines your argument.
So now you are "everyone?" Get over yourself. I obviously received more than base pay - that's what "overblock" means, idiot.
Either you have a valid argument or you dont.

Why are you evading questions asking for more detail?
My "valid argument" is that I made more as a regional FO. Is that really so hard to grasp? Deal with it. I am done with you.

Latest resources

Back