It’s been an outstanding year for USA Jet Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hi.

A sad state of affairs. If I was the CEO I would not have allowed information like that to come out of the company. It's a slap in the face to all of those laid off over the past 12 months.

I'm glad I'm back to flying, and I wish the best for USA Jet, but the glory days are over, and I don't see them surviving.

cliff
NBO

All i can say is wow. I usually don't comment on USA JET but this is just getting ridiculous.

Good while it lasted

All i can say is wow. I usually don't comment on USA JET but this is just getting ridiculous.
ditto, but it was a good run while it lasted and a lot of pilot got a great start at their career with the solid trainiong they received at USA Jet.

I think he is back as a contract pilot. AKA: Little pay

The game

I think he is back as a contract pilot. AKA: Little pay
correct only paid when flying, but on a 45 minute string at all times. Remember USA Jet used to define the top of the on-demand business, now "well" we may define the other end. How long before the other companies start to match us in order to remain competitive?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hi!

Porky...you probably hadn't heard...I'm flying a DC-9-34F out of Nairobi. It is definitely interesting...the best job I could find.

Good luck to you and God Bless!

cliff
NBO

Latest resources

Back