• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ISO of DAL Bid Packet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you think about it there is. I am not trying to be an a$$. It is just fact. Hotel info, where crews will go next and what not. It really is a wealth of knowledge in the wrong hands. That is why I suggested the MEC. If is is legit there is never an issue with it. As we know a lot of people look at this board.

yeah i understand where you are coming from. al queda types can gain the same or similar info by hanging out at the airport for a couple of hours. it's not too difficult spotting the airline crews as they get into the la quinta van.

i was prepared to verify my indentity with anyone that offered to help (phone, ppr number, whatever). since that didn't happen i had to obtain the md-88 atlanta april bid packet from another source. no biggie.

yeah i understand where you are coming from. al queda types can gain the same or similar info by hanging out at the airport for a couple of hours. it's not too difficult spotting the airline crews as they get into the la quinta van.

i was prepared to verify my indentity with anyone that offered to help (phone, ppr number, whatever). since that didn't happen i had to obtain the md-88 atlanta april bid packet from another source. no biggie.

Anaconda proving once again why Comair are people aren't liked one post at a time........

Latest resources

Back