• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Island Air latest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A couple more questions for you guys. How is senority determined in the groundschool and when are the company ID's given?

Last edited:
As for the other question, whenever they bloody-well get around to it. For that one, you should form a pool. My money would be on something like 13 days, but your mileage may vary.

If my memory is right, HR told us we could not have them until we passed the systems test. So don't count on jumpseating until after ground school.

I remember my first days back at Island Air and the difficulty in finding a decent place to live, so if anyone's interested and can somehow afford it, my place will be available 1 Apr. $1400 for a 2 bedroom, 2 bath, top floor apartment that overlooks Pearl Harbor. New kitchen, huge lanai, 2 covered parking stalls in a secure building. Small storage locker next to stalls that's just big enough to hold a few 6' 7" boards, dive gear, whatever. 15-20 minutes from the airport, 5 minutes from Safeway, across the street from a mall and a couple places to eat and drink. Views are incredible. Landlord likes having pilots there. 2 of you might be able to handle the rent. Electricity usually less than $30. Cable around $40. Send a PM and I'll try and get back to you provided my computer holds out a little while longer.

Latest resources

Back