Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

2000flyer

EASY FLYER
Just saw this come across a debate on NBAA's discussion board regarding engines or APUs running near the FBO's main door. Is this the reputation FI members want to be known for?

I agree with ... I do not know any captain that likes to sit on the ramp burning stove oil any longer than necessary.

I also think that this whiney thread should be moved to flightinfo.com where it belongs.

They are probably just referring to the corporate/135 forum. I've never seen any whining on the majors/regionals forums.

Every time I have to wear earplugs around to save my little remaining hearing from some twit who insists on running his APU until the 13th hour, I have warm pleasant thoughts about slapping the heads together for the crew of the offending airplane.

It's annoying folks. Think.

FL000 said:
They are probably just referring to the corporate/135 forum. I've never seen any whining on the majors/regionals forums.

this was a joke wasn't it.

This board does have a reputation...but its an anonymous message board. Who cares.

FL000 said:

What ??

Oh Sorry, thought you were serious for a moment.

" Phew "

avbug said:
Every time I have to wear earplugs around to save my little remaining hearing from some twit who insists on running his APU until the 13th hour, I have warm pleasant thoughts about slapping the heads together for the crew of the offending airplane.

It's annoying folks. Think.

May be that ownership wants this done. to have an icecold a/c when the big wig gets on board. Most pilots just do what they are told.

landlover said:
May be that ownership wants this done. to have an icecold a/c when the big wig gets on board. Most pilots just do what they are told.

No, most would rather just watch movies in the comfy of thier GV or Global instead of dealing with the nasty recliners and the dorky fractional contract talk inside the FBO.

and no, they dont give a rats a$$ if you think its too noisy, its not noisy inside.

Well, maybe he was right all along???:rolleyes:

It's not noisy inside the airplane where I'm warm and comfortable and am watching a movie.

Oh yeah and our contract is done so we don't have much to talk about.

Latest resources

Back