Is this realistic??? Advice, please.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
G100 Driver ?

How original, I thought you flew an Astra ???

Oh thats right, you fly a Gulfstream !!!:)

I'll send you a private message and give you an update,

See ya Bug Smasher

Astra driver was taken. Besides, I wanted to join the inflated egos of Gulfstream drivers.

By the way, I hit a duck last night at 3000'/250 kts. Had the inspection, no damage. Not bad.

Duck at 250 KTS ???

So thats why they put those rubber bumpers on the leading edges of the Astra, Oh I mean Gulfstream !:) Shouldn't you be adhearing to steril cockpit proceedures below 10K rather than messing around with your pet duck ? Not so sure I would brag about that ??? So did you hit it from the front or back ? Those ducks are nasty little critters.

Big Ego ? Not much air left for inflation flying the slowtation, I am having fun though ! Just glad to be flying these days !!!

Don't you miss the old days ???

Mackinho's

Hey sorry to diverge from your original topic, ran into an old buddy.

Any luck yet in the job search ?

Almost forgot, great user name !

mackinho's,

Simuflite is probably the best avenue to approach a corporate job in Dallas for aspiring corporate pilots.

Medium time?? Our min's now require applicants to have at least 5,000 total time before HR will even talk to them. Corporate experience is a must and you have to be captain qualified and experienced. International opreational experience is mandatory too.

I'm sitting on the fence about flying for a living. Any advice for me?

Your post indicates that you are "on the fence" about flying for a living. My advice to you is the same I give to everyone else wanting to make it as a pilot. If you don't live and breathe this life and lifestyle 100%, do something else. Most of the professional pilots I know have dreamed of nothing else since they were very young. The others, who thought it would be a "cool" job that payed well, are doing something else now.

If aviation is in your blood, you can't fail.

Good luck,

Simuflite

We have a few Ex Simuflite F.O's. One is real hot and ahead of the plane the other is cold and needs to go fly something slower. If I were you I'd do a search on Dallas area FBO's. That includes Addison and all the other local airports. Most FBOs have charter departments. You might get lucky and land a decent job to pass the time. Good luck!

Latest resources

Back