• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is There Really A Pilot Shortage?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Instuctordude has found a new screen name. How entertaining. Good for flightinfo for collecting $10 from this specimen of human trash. Good times never end here at FI.

being gay is not portected by EEO, we can put on your rejection slip. "Don't like gay piltos refuse to hire", and there is no legal recourse for the gay person to pursue. Don't ask, don't tell works just fine. However because there is pilot shortage if she had 2000TT, 1200 MEL and one year of 121 pilot time, she would be in the next class.

Being Gay, Black, Female, Delta Will Hire Me With 1000 And 23 Multi, They Called Me For A Interview, Very Cool, A Dream Come True
I may be gay but I bet I could still kick your ass. Why don't you piss off you butt-licker. You don't want to feel my wrath-I'm a checkairman. I've forgotten more about flying than you'll ever know about it. Your white trash. I'm a checkairman. Soon I'll be a pretty checkairman.

Thardy

Poor ole Thardy is gonna realize that he forgot to log off and now he is known as a Pickle-Smoocher on FI.

HaHaHaHa

Latest resources

Back