• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is The Soutwest Furlough Rumor True???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Looks like the guy with the Hillary picture came though for us. Now I can start to laugh at the ridiculous crap that gets posted on this message board. :D

I have more of a life than trying to get a thread going.... check airmens are usually in the know and im sure he wasnt trying to get me to post a rumor........
If you really think checkairmen are really in the the know, then wow! They make up rumor after rumor just for the fun of it to see how far it will go.

What do "on going classes now" and "more in the next month" have to do with anything?

don't airlines who have to furlough, usually do so while classes are either ongoing or scheduled?

your logic is tainted by your excessive kool-aid chugging.

keep on burying your head in the sand, and let me know how that works out for you.

This coming from the pilot himself "who turned down SWA" THANK GOD HE DID!!! So not only does he turn down SWA but now his job is to trash the company that HIRED him??? Sorry dude I scream major BS...I have a feeling you are bitter about something...what could that possibly be??
Most (if not all) guys and gals I have ever met in this profession will always be grateful at the carriers that hired them even if they never went to work for them. I have and never will trash the legacy carrier that hired me and I walked away from. Obviously my friend you are a complete tool...burning bridges is not the way to make it in this profession. With your attitude and lack of class you might just "artificially" furlough yourself right out of any job.

What do "on going classes now" and "more in the next month" have to do with anything?

don't airlines who have to furlough, usually do so while classes are either ongoing or scheduled?

your logic is tainted by your excessive kool-aid chugging.

keep on burying your head in the sand, and let me know how that works out for you.

you said taint.

Last edited:
I spoke to God this morning after breakfast...and he didn't recognize any such check airman, Sorry.

SCREWED AGAIN BY THE OVER 60 CROWD!!!!!!!!! and they get a number on the list before us in the pool!!!!!!!!! YGBFSM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahaaaa. :D This is priceless! I love flightinfo!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back