Is The Soutwest Furlough Rumor True???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jtmpilot

Heard from a buddy that Southwest might furlough due to growth shrinking??? What the hell is happening to this industry???????????????

Not true. Tell your buddy to say no to drugs. We have on going classes now and more in the next month. I appriciate your effort to have a thread go 15 pages, but I give this one 2. The boy with the Hilary picture will have some smart a$$ comments for this post.

Buddy said that is to get the retirees a number on the list before the furlough for medical options, so they can get COBRA until they are 65... hes a check airmen there and says it will be announced soon....

What the HECK!!!!!!!!!!!
SCREWED AGAIN BY THE OVER 60 CROWD!!!!!!!!! and they get a number on the list before us in the pool!!!!!!!!! YGBFSM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hes a check airmen there and says it will be announced soon....
Check Airman don't know crap. Half the time, they don't even know the correct procedures for the airplane.......

Are you stirring the pot or is there any credibility to the fact that a check airman even mentioned this?

Heard from a buddy that Southwest might furlough due to growth shrinking??? What the hell is happening to this industry???????????????

This was answered for the idiot before. He is just trying to get a thread going. Like I told you before they already have health insurance so they dont need cobra. Shrinking growth is still growth.

I have more of a life than trying to get a thread going.... check airmens are usually in the know and im sure he wasnt trying to get me to post a rumor........

Not true. Tell your buddy to say no to drugs. We have on going classes now and more in the next month.

What do "on going classes now" and "more in the next month" have to do with anything?

don't airlines who have to furlough, usually do so while classes are either ongoing or scheduled?

your logic is tainted by your excessive kool-aid chugging.

keep on burying your head in the sand, and let me know how that works out for you.

Latest resources

Back