Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is the Southwest pay/contract sustainable at current market?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Let me say that NO Delta employee I know personally wishes ill on SWA, or thinks SWA is a bad place to be, or is doomed in any way. This internet tough guy Delta vs SWA stuff is just ridiculous.

I'm gonna break $300K this year, and I'm an FO. Think I'm on the low side of FO pay too.

trolling?

300K as an FO? Many Fedex and UPS CAs are barely breaking 300K...

I have a close friend who's a 5th year FO at WN and makes about what a 5th year FO at HAL is making, or about $140K

I think she may have been implying that with many more people in training and not out on the line flying, manning will need to be greater than the leaner approach of SWA.

general lee is a SHE? really?

Wow....just clicked on this mess of a post just to see the flame bait but can't help but laugh when the Herb Turds like Scoreboard immediately turn it into a Delta bashing thread....

It's so effin childish......

general lee is a SHE? really?

No, but Jon keeps trying to ask me out. Either he is a SHE, or he had a stint in prison and tried to get the State of California to give him his chance. I think he is still trying for the latter.

Bye Bye---General Lee

No, but Jon keeps trying to ask me out. Either he is a SHE, or he had a stint in prison and tried to get the State of California to give him his chance. I think he is still trying for the latter.

Bye Bye---General Lee

aight, cause for a minute I was about to write off the last 12 years on FI.com and my whole view of everything.

aight, cause for a minute I was about to write off the last 12 years on FI.com and my whole view of everything.

Don't forget the 16,000 posts! Sixteeeennnn thousaaaand........

amazing for sure. in my 12 years of at times very active posting and 2 years of moderator I have only 3K

And you have yet to post one with any substance. ANY!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back