Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is SWA trying to purchase ATAs operating certificate without the ATA pilots?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
John Dennison is m-f-in jeckoff. If I ever run into that dushbagg I'll kick him in the nuts so hard his grandchildren will feel it. All I gotta say, Kharma's a bitch and SWA seems to be creating alot of it lately.

Whos going to be the first dushbag to say its just sourgrapes cuz I never got the call? I never got the call cuz I never sent my ******************** in you turdburglars.

Esprit

Last edited:
You won't like this then!

11-21-2008 | Southwest Welcomes Two New Board Members

Yesterday, the Southwest Airlines Board of Directors appointed Daniel D. Villanueva and John G. Denison to the Board. “We are proud to add businessmen of this caliber to our Board,” said Gary. “We know their talent and experience will provide fresh insight particularly as our industry still faces many challenges.”
Daniel Villanueva is a partner in RC Fontis, a California-based private equity firm. He previously was Managing Partner of Bastion Capital Corporation, a private equity investment fund. Currently, he serves on the Boards of Metropolitan West Funds, Citibank (Banamex USA), and Fleetwood Enterprises, Inc. A graduate of New Mexico State University, Daniel also enjoys giving his time to the community by serving on various nonprofit boards including the American Red Cross, the National Hispanic Education Fund, and the National YMCA.
As Southwest’s one-time Vice President of Corporate Services as well as Vice President of Finance and Chief Financial Officer, John Denison is no stranger to our Company. In addition to his Southwest posts, John has also served in an executive capacity with Global Aero Logistics Inc., an airline holding company, including as its Chairman of the Board. This graduate of Oakland University (Bachelor of Arts in Economics) and Wayne State University in Detroit (Masters of Business Administration) also served his country as a Sergeant in the US Army.
Pursuant to the Company’s Bylaws, both men will initially serve for a term lasting until the Company’s next Annual Meeting of Shareholders in May 2009. Other Members of Southwest’s Board of Directors include: David W. Biegler, Louis E. Caldera, C. Webb Crockett, William H. Cunningham, Ph.D., Travis C. Johnson, Gary C. Kelly, Nancy B. Loeffler, and John T. Montford.

Latest resources

Back