Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is Skywest REALLY hiring people @ 1000/100?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was talking to a few interviewees at the training center the other day...all were instructors with just a little over the mins (1100 or so with 101 multi). I'm sure at least a few of them got hired, so they definitely are hiring people right at the mins........put your app in online and go to a group interview....

Um yes, their mins are 1000/100, why would you go to two different regionals? Choose one, get your time and get out.

I wonder why then pilots always complain about training contracts or 'pay-for-training!'

Don't listen to this person. If SkyWest is your choice, then do what you have to...to get a job with them and once selected, stay there as long as possible.

Good Luck!

I wonder why then pilots always complain about training contracts or 'pay-for-training!'

Don't listen to this person. If SkyWest is your choice, then do what you have to...to get a job with them and once selected, stay there as long as possible.

Good Luck!

But we cant help it, look at his avatar!

:D

I just got hired w/Skywest @ 1080 and 540 multi (mostly BE-1900). I highly suggest getting your time ASAP, study up and go to a group interview. The more time you waste will affect your seniority when you get hired. The worst that can happen is they don't invite you to SLC for the real interview.

GOOD LUCK!

Latest resources

Back