• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is Skywest hiring street Capt's??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nope... most junior 3/06 hire. Theres 500 pilots between him and the street, and ALOT have the time to upgrade.

ATL will probably go real junior. That could end up being a street captain deal. Same for CVG but probably not as junior as ATL.

Time to go make some popcorn.

Back when IAH opened, EMB upgrades went all the way to the bottom of the list.

Newhires that had their bids in (and had 2500 TT/1000 Crew) were pulled off of IOE and sent back to be Captains.

It was all done in order of seniority though: nobody seemed to want to go to Texas, even to upgrade.

ATL will probably go real junior. That could end up being a street captain deal. Same for CVG but probably not as junior as ATL.

Time to go make some popcorn.

I wouldn't go getting too excited about an Atlanta base at the moment- don't believe it until it happens.

CVG is a Skywest CREW base?

He is just stirring the hornets nest, hence he said he was gonna go make the popcorn. You bit...
Hmph. No dog in that fight, I was just curious.

Just....need.....some......help......reeling......this....one......in.

Actually ATL could happen.
I don't see anything going on with CVG but with some of CMR's flying up for bid and the SkyWest penchant for underbidding the 700 and 900 flying you never know....

I'll try an overhand cast this time.

Latest resources

Back