Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last I heard she got offered a Citation/Gulfstream job at about 1000 hrs. I heard she was even dual rated.

Jacket

What I feel sorry for is the fact she bought the jacket. :) XJT doesn't make you buy it and in Houston, you won't need it.

I dyed my old Trans States raincoat black and carried that in the rollaboard.

This thread reeks with jealousy. So she is a fairly good looking girl who loves to fly planes, so what if she got her fo job in a year. So far all the bitching is about sh1t that doesn't matter. If she is a good pilot, what difference does it make how long it took her to become one. You jealous it took you longer? No one here is saying they flew with her and she sucks. Which should be the only way to have a right to say anything or have it matter.

The difference is a pair of ta ta's a beaver and a nice donk. Tell me that doesn't make all the difference. I knew a greek chick that at her checkride wore a really low cut blouse. The ride ended 30 minutes early and those 2 went out to eat.
Take what you will from that.

Thats 140 hours a month, EVERY month! Over 4 hours of flight time, every day, 7 days a week for 11 months!

She'll be well prepared for reserve then.

The cute RJ puke...

She logged 1500 hours including the minimums for all the ratings and certificates in 11 months????

Thats 140 hours a month, EVERY month! Over 4 hours of flight time, every day, 7 days a week for 11 months!

BS![/QUOTE

Its sad that you are dumb enough to assume that she logged 1500 hours to get AN FO JOB. She said she went from "never having touched a plane" to "flying a 50 seat regional jet". She only needs a commercial/instrument.:cool:

Geez Buck, lighten up...I thought it said she went from zero-time TO an ATP....

I stand corrected.....zero time to an RJ in 11 months....got it...

I feel SOOO much safer now!

just like Campbells soup, she is mmm Good.... and easy on da eyez...

Bouyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back